Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fashion Obsession: Plaid Shirts

Hello lovelies, it's been a while! I apologize for my lack of blogging...it's a long story. Lately I have been experimenting a lot more with my fashion, and let me tell you- it is GREAT! I've always stuck to the classic preppy styles, but lately have had my eyes on different types of fashion, including a "grungier" look..... Plaid has become a staple piece to my outfits. I pair one with EVERYTHING! I am obsessed. I find that a plaid shirt wrapped around your waist gives your look a chilled out, street chic vibe.

Here are some of my favourite outfits I've come across with a plaid shirt:

 
 
 
 My personal favourite
 








 
 
 
Thoughts? Is this a new fashion faux-pas, or totally casual chic? Let me know!
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment