Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Kate Middleton Fashion Series Part 1- Royal Fashion

Why hello lovelies, hope you all are enjoying your day! In honour of all this royal excitment I am going to be doing a Kate Middleton fashion post! There will be 4 parts to this series; Royal fashion, Pregnant fashion, gala/event fashion,  and fascinators. Kate Middleton to me has the best style I have seen. It is classic, elegant, and beautiful- exactly how a duchess should dress! I am always excited to see what she will where to an event, and she always looks absolutely stunning. So let's get started!

Here are some of my favourite looks of Kate before her pregnancy! I call this the Royal fashion because it is so classic and are looks she wore for specific royal events.

 
 How cute does she look! Pretty in pink!
 

 
 
My favourite dress Kate has worn

I would DIE for that coat! LOVE!
 

Does she not just look so classy in this coat dress for st patricks day?! SO ADORABLE! 
 
 
 I absolutely adored her outfits when she came to Canada, and being a Canadian I especially loved how she tried to incorporate our colours and the maple leaf in her fascinators! Thanks Kate! xx
 
 
Kate's Canada look #2  
 
I couldn't find a better quality photo for this outfit but I LOVE the all white look on Kate, so simple and elegant.. I also adore this tutu style coat!


Oh how cute is this a-line yellow trench?!
 
Like this post? Stay tuned for the second part to the Kate Middleton fashion series! Next up: Gala fashion... I will show my favourite glam looks Kate has absolutely rocked!
 
-And a big congratulations to Will and Kate on their baby boy!
 
hugs xx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment